The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, we had rain and wind yesterday, not much rain, lots of wind, 55mph with 62mph gusts. Cut right though you with the rain blowing parallel instead of just falling. We don't get that much here, that must be the result of global warming.... Nope About 5" of snow up north had I-40 closed again. I-17 was shut down at Camp Verde, about 50 miles south of Flagstaff. All-in-all, what TV channel 15 calls, "a weather action day". Don't we have weather action everyday? Icon_rolleyes No change today, snow and wind up north, rain and wind down here. Heading to an early morning appointment then I should stay home the rest of the day.

Got a new K-cup coffee maker a while back, has touch buttons and a mind of it's own. The manual says that it will turn off by itself at the setting you choose, but hitting "on/off" or, "brew", it will turn off immediately. No, hit those buttons and it will continue to go as long as it wants to. No wonder there's a large overflow catch basin. They should also supply a mop as an accessory. Wallbang

Glad you got your mark Todd, I did not, they never announced that they were doing it at our church.

I hope everyone has a good day, stay warm and stay safe..
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-23-2023, 07:28 AM