The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, coming on another weekend and close to a new month already. I can tell, all the utility bills are coming in. I get one bill from the city, water/garbage/sewer and assorted fees. Out of around $85, less that $3.00 is for water usage, I'd still pay a "base" charge of $30 plus taxes if I didn't use any water. I also pay a "stormwater fee" even if it doesn't rain.

Lots of folks out of power from the storms, even here in Arizona, Flagstaff is looking for another foot of snow this weekend. We're looking at rain by Sunday. Both temps and gas prices are going up and down like yo-yos.

Going to go to a different restaurant this morning. We had an incident with the cook at Brenda's last week, there were seven long-time customers at our table, including Brenda's husband, and she basically insulted us all, so she's driven away some very steady customers. Brenda's husband says that Brenda will not come to the restaurant because of all the changes. We won't either now, especially since the long-time cook quit a few months ago.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and can weather the storms, stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-24-2023, 05:36 AM