The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people of Big Blue, I'll be glad when this week is over, things just took wrong turns everywhere. Yeah Tom, I did sleep very late today, but it barely makes up for how many times I got up during the past few nights. Three days of dealing with the stomach flu (aka:Viral gastroenteritis) for the past three days. Usually get it for a day or two, but I found this gem, "Symptoms usually last just a day or two, but occasionally they may last up to 14 days". Icon_e_surprised  I do believe I'm going to miss my granddaughter's birthday celebration tonight. Let's just leave things at that, most everything else that got screwed up should resolve itself in due time.

Today we're looking at the low 70's, tomorrow rain and temps in the high 50's. Possible rain all week, depending on which forecast you're looking at. Not good for the "boys of summer", we had our first Spring Training game of the season here in Surprise yesterday. The media was out in force, that's about all that was on yesterday's news, interviewing everyone including the hot dog vendor. Traffic here this time of the year is crazy, lots of folks just show up for baseball. Bell Rd. is bumper to bumper (35 mile stretch), you'd think we were in Los Angeles, but on top of that, our illustrious leaders have chosen now to work on all the roads around town. "Do them all at once", they say. I see barricades along a two-mile stretch and no one working, or one guy digging a hole in the side of the road.

Take care, have a great weekend...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-25-2023, 09:35 AM