The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, cool and dry for another day, then temps ramp up, to where it'll be pushing 80 by next weekend. As the temperatures climb, so do gas prices. Most stations are running $3.79 while gas in Tucson is still under $3.00.

Today is the first day in over a week that I show signs of being close to normal. Whatever that bug is that's going around, I'd recommend staying far away from it, a real doozie. As for getting help, my doctor is three weeks out on appointments, urgent care appointments are over 24 hours away unless you want to go in without an appointment and wait around 4 hours, and going to the ER would be insane. The last time I went there I spent six hours sitting in a hallway with about 50 other sick people. The object there is to make you feel so miserable that you forget why you came there in the first place and you just want to go home.

What's going on here today? Spring Training games are in full swing, they showed a shot of one of the stadiums on the news, like 16,000 sitting all over the place. Cheap seats are in the outfield grass. After what I just went through, I wouldn't go where there are crowds if they paid me. I go shopping early, and I'll try to hit the Post Office before they open, they have self-serve kiosks so I can mail Charlie's package today. I might start working on that display case for my wooden engine. I have all the material, just waiting to get the energy.

Take care, have a great day and watch out for snow.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-03-2023, 05:59 AM