The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

It is currently 36. Temperature has been dropping all day. It was 45 early this morning. We are supposed to bottom out at 34. They are saying we are in for heavy rain and wind tonight and tomorrow.

It has been a crazy week. Work has been busy and I have been feeling rundown in the evenings. I did add screws to the coupler clips on an Athearn blue box kit boxcar, and add screws to the trucks and coupler lids for a couple of Accurail boxcars. I also built my Atlas Trainman boxcar kit. The kits remind of the older Branchline kits. Easy to put together and look good finished. I began sorting my locomotives into three sections, DCC installed, DCC ready, and DC.

This weekend we need to do some restocking of the food stuff. I would like to run down to Delaware to grab gas. My wife went yesterday and paid $3.08. With the rain and wind predicated I will probably work around on some of the inside chores and projects and that includes laundry.

I would like to continue sorting locomotives and figuring out a better way to store them. I have about 8 or ten boxcars I need to finish tuning up. I am beginning to plan the next project on the layout. Not sure what it will be.

I hope everybody has a good night.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-03-2023, 05:52 PM