The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, 'tis Saturday, a good day for sleeping in, and as usual, I did just that... Feeling a lot better, hard to tell what I had, but they're saying that the Norovirus is going around, some 14% have been infected in Arizona. It doesn't matter, just another statistic to make you wonder. I just wouldn't want to be working on the city sewer crew right now, cleaning clogged sewers with so many folks spending so much time in... well, ...yuck. Nope

Temp forecast seems to be lower than it was a few days ago, still high 60's to low 70's, no rain. Apparently we're doing good with our watershed, they've taken most of the state out of the drought designation. One dam is releasing water into the river in anticipation of a good spring melt. Lakes Mead and Powell are still way down though.

Going to try to get back out into the workshop today. Spent a little time there yesterday working on my tools, but it was a bit chilly since the garage is not heated or even insulated.

I hope all is well for everyone and the storms are past you all. No new snow for the high country here, means that I-40 will stay open for a while Applause Take care and enjoy the weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-04-2023, 07:16 AM