The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, we did finally hit 70 yesterday and will be around that until next weekend where they keep messing with the numbers, but we could hit 80 by then. Great for those watching Spring Training games since none of the stadiums are covered.

Charlie, when you have one lawyer for every 250 people, they need to stay busy and find all sorts of things to sue for. They usually get millions out of a class-action lawsuit and the recipients get a pittance. I'm still trying to remember if we drove close to Camp Lejeune, a few years ago and stopped for a sip of water, I get a stomach ache just thinking about it. Nope It must be a big payday for the lawyers, some are still advertising. I'll bet those that join the lawsuit will wind up with less than $100, while the hundreds of lawyers will each wind up with several million, all paid for by us taxpayers. The same will go for all those folks in Palestine. We have one lawyer ad after another here, some are just plain stupid. One touts themself as the, "anti-lawyer lawyer", I guess you use him if you want to sue one of his buddies.... Waiting

Costco gas is only three cents cheaper than QT and Fry's, not worth spending $1.50 in gas to get there only to save $0.45. Many stations now over $4.00, the only one that hasn't changed is the one up on US60 that's been at $4.99 for months now.

Take care, enjoy the day....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-05-2023, 06:31 AM