The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, looking like Arizona weather for the next few weeks, mid-70's to low 80's for a while. Flagstaff is warming up with highs in the low 50's.

Get my house cleaned today, still not feeling up to par and finally got an appointment with my doctors office for this morning, I'm sure it's one of the PA's, but at least I see someone... Did spend some time in the workshop yesterday, maybe some more later today. Got my Mossberg gun back from warranty repairs yesterday. The first time I sent it back, the driver gave me the package, I thought I had to sign for it (needs 18 or older signature), and he says, "I see you", I guess that was enough, (the beard gave it away that I was over 18). This time I had to show ID to prove I was at least 18 and then sign, different strokes for different folks, or drivers... Next time I may have to submit to a pat-down and finger prints....  Icon_rolleyes

Not much else going  on, traffic is still really bad as is gas prices, we're close to $4.00 a gallon, $4.29 is normal for brand name. I need to fill up this morning, not worth driving to Costco to save 3 cents.... Nope

Not much else going on here, I hope you all have a great day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-08-2023, 05:59 AM