The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
An another good morning to you all. Slept late, not going out for breakfast so I took advantage, got over nine hours sleep, which I guess is OK for us old folk... Temps back into the normal range, we could hit 80 tomorrow, the TV weather lady has an 85 in her forecast for next week. Nice after those chilly and damp days the past few weeks. They are releasing water at some of the dams closer in, and expect a good increase in Lake Powell and Mead during the spring runoff. Still, right now they're cutting some water to farmers, which I'm sure you'll feel the affects of that in grocery prices this summer.

Not much else going on here, got two days of nothing scheduled, I could finish building that display case, given enough energy. It's not that complicated, just looking for the time. I may have to spend some of it back on the phone to the IRS. Still don't have that refund from my 2020 taxes that they say is due me. I should have had it back in July, but nada, and I spent about an hour with them last month and I would hear back or have a check by.....3-8-23 (yesterday).... They have no problem giving away billions of our tax money away on a moment's thought to countries and corporations, but make a taxpayer wait a few years for a few hundred is OK.

Have a great day, stay safe, be happy, do something that makes you feel good...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-09-2023, 07:15 AM