The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another nice day, mid-70's, today could hit 81 says the TV weather lady,. Went to channel 15's web site, the forecast shows 75 for today, but right below that is a video showing her pointing to 81 at 4:00 this afternoon. Talk about mixed up forecasting. Big deal right now, it's warm enough that the wildflowers are in bloom. This is a shot taken just about 10 miles due south of where I live.

[Image: 457e5%20copy.jpg]

Gas has gone beyond $4.00 here, even Costco is at $3.999999999. That .009 meant something when gas was 20 cents a gallon, but now it's just used to trick the eye. Eggs at Walmart are $2.79 for large, twice what they were before this craziness started, but half what they were a few weeks ago. I'm surprised that restaurants weren't putting on a surcharge when you ordered eggs, maybe the just raised prices, but won't go down now that eggs are cheaper. Typical, they do that with coffee all the time.

No, I didn't get out to the workshop yesterday, had a few issues to clear up with Blue Cross blue Shield about a doctor I've been seeing but is no longer on their provider list. I finally got the OK to see him yesterday. Got a few new appointments now.

You guys still battling snow, good luck and stay warm and safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-10-2023, 06:24 AM