The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 40 with a supposed high of 47. We may have a dusting of some snow overnight.

The pollen count is stating to climb and with that my wife’s asthma. She has had a couple of minor attacks and she is trying to stay ahead of things this year. Myself, I am waking up with a stuffed nose and a very dry mouth. I am desperately waiting for a new mask for my cpap.

I had to do some of heavy laundry, aka, the bed blankets, and comforters the last couple of nights. It takes time since due to my wife’s asthma and allergies I must use the steam cycle on the washer.

I started working on an Accurail 36 FT Fowler Wood Boxcar kit. For some reason and despite the fact I have done a ton of them in the past the undercarriage was giving me fits. The parts just would not go together correctly. I had to walk away from the kit several times.

The weekend is supposed to start out wet so we will be starting the spring cleaning with our bedroom. By we I mean me since my wife cannot deal with the dust with her asthma and allergies. This is the time where everything under the bed and other furniture gets pulled out and the wood floors get a heavy duty cleaning. At some point we need to run to the pharmacy and grocery store.

I would like to finish the Accurail Fowler wood boxcar and perhaps start car number two of the three car set. Since the decoders arrived I my try to install another one or two. Another item is to begin making the streets around Union Station and planning for the grade separation of the tracks and road crossing.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-10-2023, 11:17 AM