The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Today was my regular day off or RDO. Slept late, took the dog up to the park, had a quick lunch and lolled about. Cold and rainy, so I'm not outside working on the garden beds this weekend.

Watching some of the Big10 basketball tourney, my alma mater pretty much punched their ticket last night with a win over Illinois, which means I'll probably be taking some time off next week to watch the opening round games of the Big Dance.

Boxed up one of my D&H C628's for the last time after taking a bunch of pictures of it for inclusion on an ebay auction listing for it. Hope it goes to a good home.

I ran out of Realistic Water on Thursday after trying to put the final finishing touches on the river under my girder bridge spans - one more bottle is on the way. Looks like maybe next weekend I might be able to start the rest of the scenery there. Until then, I'm going to work on a panel for my mom's kitchen island and clean up my workshop. Stay warm and dry!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 03-10-2023, 02:27 PM