The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, ahh, sweet Saturday, staying home for breakfast means a bit more sleep. We were suppose to get to 81 yesterday, but the NWS says we only hit 79 at the airport. I cannot find a forecast number from the NWS, when I look, all I get are maps. But we still may not hit 80 until tomorrow. Got a forecast for gas prices though, higher than yesterday. Even Costco is now over $4.00, most are $4.19. They say that demand is high here and supplies are low. I guess all the snowbirds and baseball fans are responsible. They're also responsible for the ungodly traffic and long lines at the stores, restaurants, and Post Offices.

Got out to the workshop yesterday but wound up cleaning and putting things away so I had room to work. Been spending a lot of time activating my new cell phone. I bought it right after Christmas but just now opened it up, mostly for fear of what it was going to take to get it all working. Seems like I rarely use it to make phone calls, but need it to control everything in the house but flush the toilet (that's coming). Icon_rolleyes   Turns out it was easy-peasy. Had an app that copied everything from my old phone once I was able to verify it was really me. Biggest problem, needed to enter my passwords to access everything, another couple of hours of tracking down my passwords and I was up and running. That just about shot the whole day. My new phone has twice the storage, (whoopee) is larger and almost twice as heavy (boo) . I can do everything with it now except make phone calls. Eek ...Oh, I guess I'll move my number over today. Misngth

Take care everyone, especially those still getting winter weather.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-11-2023, 07:38 AM