The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today will still be in the low 80's, tomorrow in the high 60's thanks to rain. I see 60, 70,80 and 90% chance right here, 98% up in Flagstaff.

Somebody's got hold of one of my email addressees, not good. I'm now getting strange email packed with advertising. I block one, and another pops up. What gets me is the constant bombardment from spammers and scammers. I subscribe to Kim Kamando and everyday it seems she has warnings about a new scam working  its way around the Internet. Seems like the Internet is a boom to criminals, they no longer need to get a gun and go out to rob someone, they can do it sitting at home in their pj's. Just one of the reasons I stay away from social media sites.

Just read an article where a truck driver has pictures of a ghost walking on highway 87 about 25 miles to the east of my house. Fox news has a video and it really is scary.AZ 87 ghost

Tom, that's great. It take will power. About the only time I lose weight is when I'm sick or just had surgery. Good job... Worship Worship 

Take care everyone and if you're in the area, stay off AZ87 near Fountain Hills at night.. Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-14-2023, 06:25 AM