The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people and a very HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY to ya all.

Been among the missing for a few days, thought I'd spend it relaxing at Del Webb Hospital. I tripped on a curbing and was concerned since I hit my head. After two days of saying that I broke this or that, they decided I didn't break anything and let me go home. In the meantime they had me trussed up with all sorts of braces from head to toe, literally. The only upside is that Del Webb has excellent food, you call in your order from a large menu and the food shows up about a hour later. I'm OK, still hurt from the fall, but glad I did go get checked out.

It rained on Tuesday, anywhere from 1/4" to 2". The worse was up in Sedona where Oak Creek flooded and it spread. Highway 89 is still closed. There was some local flooding but I couldn't keep track since the hospital gets some 60 channels but only one of them is local. I guess we're getting some of those storms that hit California. Major flooding there and in other parts of the country.

Take care, be careful and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-17-2023, 06:24 AM