The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a pleasant 54 at this time. High is supposed to be 60.

The last few days were brutal. At work we had concrete pours with temperatures in the 30’s with winds gusting up to 45 MPH. They were small pours but were drawn out by mistakes made by the concrete plant. On Tuesday the first two trucks were loaded with the wrong concrete mix. We had to wait for over an hour for new trucks to be dispatched. The total pour was 36 yards which is four trucks. However the last truck was supposed to have 6 yards but it only had 4. So, we had to wait around for another truck. On Wednesday we had another small pour of 23 yards; 3 trucks. Problem was the first two trucks arrived without delivery tickets. Since we could not tell what the mix contained, we could not release the trucks to pour. After a bunch of phone calls we finally got emails with copies of the tickets and the third truck came with the delivery tickets for all three trucks. Yesterday I had to take my wife into Philadelphia for an appointment related to her Social Security disability application. Needless to say I was exhausted by the afternoon the past three days.

I did work on the walls for the Morgan Building kit. I have not had a successful outcome regarding the mortar lines on the wall.

This weekend we hope to do some yard clean up. The wind blew over the arbor, so I need to fix that. There are some bushes that need to be trimmed. Around the house there is usual cleaning to take care of including laundry.

I would like to run some trains. I may install a couple of decoders. I will continue to work on the walls for the Morgan Building.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-17-2023, 10:02 AM