The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, welcome to another weekend. Temps here in the mid 70's, dropping on Tuesday with a good chance of rain. Unfortunate, since we're planning on going out target shooting that day.

Can now put my full weight on my foot, meaning my ankle is just about back to normal without wearing a boot or a brace. Sometimes you have to wonder if some doctors and hospitals don't go overboard beyond what is actually needed, just to protect themselves against litigation. In a way, I don't blame them, we in the US have the bulk of the worlds lawyers. Notice, TV ads are still about suing for body powder, asbestos, Mesothelioma and of course, Camp Lejeune drinking water. Lawyers will get rich, litigants will get a pittance.

Well, on to better things, not sure what I'll be doing today, a few house chores and maybe some time in the workshop. Got things to do on my layout, but what I need most is to do finish some trackwork and I am psychologically avoiding that.

Take care, have a great weekend and do something that you like to do, run trains, build something, just have fun...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-18-2023, 08:18 AM