The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 34 right now. A couple of hours ago it was 25 as I ventured around the job site. High today is supposed to be 50.

Due to the colder and windier than predicated weather we didn’t get any of the outside chores done this weekend. Instead, we did a few of the inside items such as a heavy-duty cleaning of the range top. Saturday we dropped off some Amazon returns at Kohl’s. We had to make trips to two pharmacies since our regular one was out of an asthma medication my wife needs. With this being pollen season we could not wait for it to be ordered and had to find a pharmacy that had it. We also made a grocery store run and stopped at Staples to get some foam board. Sunday was a trip to Delaware for gas. Paid $2.93 with 30 cents off grocery rewards. Then we stopped at a produce/nursey store to grab a few items. Lastly another stop at the grocery store to get what was forgotten the last time.

I thought I would get more train time this weekend but things didn’t work out that way. The time I got was in short bursts. I did, however, finish the Nickle Plate Double Sheathed Wood Boxcar Accurail kit. I worked on painting and the mortar lines on the Morgan Building kit. I cut out the base for the Union Station from foam board. The big accomplishment was programming my first DCC consist and it working which meant I did get to run some trains.

After work I have another pharmacy run. This one for my son’s medication. Tonight should be an easy night but it never seems to work out that way.

I hope to work on the base for the Union Station, and painting another wall for the Morgan Building. If things go really well I might continue running the consist and adding cars to it.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-20-2023, 07:52 AM