The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I just looked at the local rain map and see where the only place we've had rain so far today is right here in Surprise, not much but enough to register. Suppose to rain on and off for two days. Pat is coming over to help clean up the mess with cutting off all those cactus arms, (or pipes), but not if it's raining.

I spent 45 minutes on the phone yesterday with the DPS wondering where my concealed carry permit renewal is. It expired yesterday and I sent in the renewal application on Feb. 2, "oh, it'll go out in tomorrow's mail" she says. I wonder how long they planned in keeping it if I didn't call..... Next call is to the IRS, "where's that $500 you keep telling me you're sending back to me?" I'd like it before they run out of money at the rate they're giving it away or it becomes worthless with all this inflation. Waiting 

Gas is down a bit, close to $4.00 at some stations, $4.19 is still pretty common here, close to $3.00 in other parts of the state, especially around Tucson. Bullhead City is on the Colorado River, halfway between I-10 and I-40 and they're at $3.14, hard to understand.

Enough sarcasm for today, enjoy the day and stay safe and dry...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-21-2023, 05:31 AM