The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(03-21-2023, 08:44 AM)Charlie B Wrote: Days, we now have constitutional carry in Ohio but you can still get a permit that is recognised by almost every other state. When the law was passed every one was crying there would be gunfights just like the old west. We haven't seen them but I imagine some crooks are worried because John Q may be carryng   

Rain tomorrow
Charlie

Charlie, it's always been legal to open carry in Arizona, then they started issuing concealed carry permits. A few years ago, they made it legal for anyone (within reason) to conceal carry. And no, we don't have duels at high noon (except down in Tombstone a few times a day for the tourists), but we still have those idiots that shoot during road rages and drive-by's, but that would happen regardless. I keep my permit because I earned it, and it's easier when buying a gun, no background checks. Still have to fill out that ATF4473, for now that is, God knows what they're planning.... Many states have reciprocity, but you have to be careful when traveling, those that don't can be very harsh. I count 19 states that have constitutional reciprocity. And you're right, John Q has had more than a few surprises for the bad guys....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-21-2023, 10:45 AM