The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, first the weather, we had rain on and off all day yesterday, not a lot in some places, but up in Flagstaff they had almost 2 1/2" of rain, and almost a foot of snow. There's flooding all over the state, mostly due to the release of water from local dams. The same for today, we have a light rain out right now. It stopped for a while yesterday afternoon and Pat and I had a chance to clean up what we cut off of that cactus. Man, we had to cut it in small chunks since it was so heavy with water.

Now for the stupid stuff. Woke up, the clock read 5:43, geeze, I must of have been really tired from helping Pat and overslept, suppose to meet someone fore breakfast at 6:00. Showered, clock said 5:57, dressed got in the truck and noticed the clock there said 10:12....WHAAAAT!!! Cell and wristwatch both said the same. The difference between a "5" and a "9" on a digital clock is one bar and it didn't light. Icon_e_surprised Back to bed for five more hours, over to Walmart this morning for a new bedroom clock.... Wallbang I loved that clock because it has big numbers, easy to see in the dark, I gave it a point of prominence, gave it everything it asked for, but that love affair is now over, I feel abused, lied to, taken advantage of, but mostly tired this morning..... Icon_e_sad Do I see a divorce lawyer or just throw it in the trash.... can't afford a lawyer Nope

The TV gal said there was a 20 cent rise in gas prices yesterday, but not now. Some stations had jumped to $4.49 a few days ago, but went back down to $4.19 quickly. I filled up at Costco for $4.05. Can't keep up with things. I ordered something yesterday and the shipping charges were almost as much as the product. Large eggs at Walmart here are $3.16, extra large, $3.54 a dozen still twice what they were a year ago.

Enough already, have a great day everyone, stay safe and stay dry.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-22-2023, 06:00 AM