The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, the rain is gone, but the flooding continues. Releases from Roosevelt and Bartlett Lakes are still flooding normally dry washes and rivers. People trying to cross Tonto Creek wind up having to be rescued. They found a truck downstream and the search team recovered the two occupants further down. Why someone would try to cross a raging stream is beyond me. I remember when there were only two bridges crossing the Salt River through the center of the Phoenix Metro area. I also remember when they were building a new bridge and a water release wiped out the bridge as it was midway through construction.

Temps are heading back into the 70's, should be nice enough to go target shooting on Monday. The rest of the week is busy with appointments and a "procedure". Got my new clock with 3" numbers, one guy I had breakfast with wants to buy one, he's legally blind. His wife drives him to breakfast.

Today is, "National Chocolate-covered Raisin Day"..... come on.... Waiting Wonder who came up with that???? Well anyway, have a great day and don't eat too many raisins.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-24-2023, 09:30 AM