The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, today starts the last week in March. So far this has been an unusual year so far, wetter than normal and cooler than normal. We're into the 70's, but should be in the low 80's and we still have flooding. So far no bridges have been taken out, but that's happened a lot in the past. Better than dealing with tornadoes, really bad situation there in Mississippi. We wish them the best and prayers for everyone there.

We have an overload of people here right now in Surprise. We have Spring Training games, and across the street to the east we have a music festival in the park. than across the street on the west side they have something going in the Performing Arts Center. Drove back from the Post Office and it looked like downtown NYC with folks walking around an waiting in long lines. Traffic, well they have streets closed and they've got shuttles from shopping centers and parking lots a mile or two away.

Got some changes to make in my display case, simple enough to make it all today. I've been hesitating because my design was too complex and I changed it from an acrylic case on a shelf, to just a floating shelf. The more I looked at what I had started, the less I liked it. Fortunately, I can still use what I've already cut.

Take care, and have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-26-2023, 06:48 AM