The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, looking at the weather forecasts, they're crazy, jumping between the mid to high 60's and the low 80's. Good chance of rain on Thursday says one forecast, kinda iffy says another. The only profession I know that can be so wrong yet always be right.... I remember living in Houston for a year, the forecast was always 20% chance of rain whether it was raining out or not....

Nice day to go target shooting until we had a couple of vehicles driving around with people looking to pick up brass. One truck stopped in the line of sight where we were shooting and two guys got out wondering around. A few weeks ago we had a lady walking around with a bucket, same reason. We clean up our brass as best we can, spread a tarp out to make it easier, even then, I only took what we collected once and I barely got enough to cover the cost of gas to drive to the salvage yard. It's on a par with collecting aluminum cans, is it worth the time??? Anyway, we had a good time and my repaired rifle finally worked like it should have, first time since I bought it a year ago.

No change in gas prices, $4.49 is the norm, today is the last day of Spring Training so the demand will ease off some and maybe prices will drop a bit.

Some pretty wicked weather in parts of the country, I hope everyone here is OK. Prayers for those affected, and those in that most recent school shooting yesterday. This is not the world we should be living in, we need to change and do it quickly....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-28-2023, 06:10 AM