The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, today should be damp and chilly. Back down to the mid-60's and the chances of rain depend on which forecast you're seeing, so let's just say there's anywhere from a poor chance to an excellent chance of rain sometime today. Also a decent chance of snow up in Flagstaff.

Gas in the Phoenix area is a dollar or more than in many other parts of Arizona, here in Surprise, Costco and Sam's are lowest at $4.35, most others still at $4.49.

Charlie, got a plan, when you finish laying track and ballasting, head over my way. Nowhere near what you have, but there's maybe about 20' of N scale track that I haven't touched in a couple of months that needs finishing up and ballasted. Trackwork always seems to be my stumbling block... Icon_rolleyes And you're right, the media and others can make more of something bad in order to further their agendas.

I'm up very early this morning, need to be over to the hospital around 5:30 for a test scheduled for 7:00 that only takes about ten minutes. But gotta check in, pay them, get prepped, then wait. I'm not complaining, the earlier your medical appointments are, the more likely you are going to get in and out quickly. Had a 7:00 doctor appointment the other day and I actually on my way home at 7:12.

Take care everybody and have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-30-2023, 05:58 AM