The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people of Big Blue, got through my test yesterday, just not as scheduled. The team assigned to me had an emergency to deal with, and so we got a late start, then after the procedure, I had to lay flat and not move for two hours before I could go home. Got a list of things I can't do for a week, didn't feel like doing most of them anyway, and a few that I have no choice but to do regardless. Had a series of questions to answer too, the usual about travel and COVID, but one that stunned me was when she asked me, "have you been in contact with a homeless person recently?" (she apologized for having to ask). Well, I frequently drive by a bunch that are sleeping at the side of a bridge, does that count?

Anyway, I'm just going to take it easy for a few days, tomorrow is April Fools Day, I think I'll stay home all day, I hate practical jokes, there's always someone the butt of them and that doesn't set well with me. There's even a few TV shows like that and I wouldn't watch them if they paid me to.

So much grouching for today, I'll just get ready for breakfast, maybe spend some time on the display for my wooden engine. The shelf is built, now I need to build about 18" of wooden track just to jazz up the display.

Take care, stay safe and have some fun today....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-31-2023, 06:09 AM