The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
        We had a storm move through yesterday with high winds. Monay people are without power from the wind causing trees on the wires. 

I had help yesterday so we sorted through the stored train junk and I pitched a bunch of material I thought might be useful for a layout. Now that my boys and I have all pretty much completed our pikes it is time to get rid of it. I found 3 more boxes of buildings, about half need to be built. I also found some switch locks that may go for sale on ebay.  I did not sort through the thousands of family and railroad photos I need to scan. There are two short traks to install on the yard trackage and all the wiring has to be done. I shall work on that today. 

Tom, are you using a movie film scanner to do the 8mm. I have seen one that is less than $300 and it has some good reviews. I don't have many movies on film but my cousin has a bunch from old family get togethers.  If however I could locate the films of a friend that died I would bite the bullet and get one. many hours of late PRR and PC stuff but no one seems to have any knowledge of where it is. 

Currently it is 32 with a high of 51 and mostly sunny for today. 

Cheers
     Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 04-02-2023, 06:12 AM