The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, weather-wise here is like tracking gas prices, today, breezy, 30 mph, tomorrow temps in the low 60's, a week from today, temps in the high 90's, a 25 degree jump. According to the NWS, the earliest 100 degree day here was March 26, the latest was June 16. so a few days pushing 100 is nothing unusual. Some years, a mild spring will result in a wicked summer seeing how the record for the latest 100 degree day is Oct 26. All this good info from our Federal Government.

Just filled up at Costco, $4.35, among the cheapest in the Phoenix area, still well over a dollar more than other areas in the state. They do it because they can.

I have nothing scheduled for today, a few phone calls but I'm actually seriously thinking of getting back to my layout and finish up the trackwork. My biggest issue is the transition between the two sections that I need to be able to move apart. Still need to give it thought on how to do it. If I get that done today, I'll be pleased, if it works, I'll be that much more pleased....

Take care, I hope the day goes well for everyone here....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-03-2023, 09:14 AM