The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(04-03-2023, 09:48 AM)tompm Wrote: Good morning folks

The temperature has climbed from 34 at 5 AM to currently 52 at 11:15. We are supposed to reach 62.

We had a wild Saturday with the weather. The storms rolled in just after 6 PM. We had heavy rain, a little bit of hail. For about a half hour the lightening and rumble of thunder was constant. We also had high winds. It literally sounded like a freight train but no tornados. They have confirmed six tornados in our area. One to the south in Delaware, and one to the north in Bucks County, PA. There were four in New Jersey. I think the cell that was over us developed into one of those tornados as it moved east. Other than a few branches and a blown over trashcan we escaped any real damage.

Before the storms hit we had a productive day. We did some heavy-duty kitchen cleaning and floor cleaning. We ran to the produce store, pharmacy, and the warehouse club. I was able to install four new flood lights in the front yard moments before the storm arrived. Sunday was not as productive as we got to the grocery store only and started some of the dreaded laundry.

I did not get anywhere near as much done on the layout or workbench as I hoped. I got some rolling stock put away and reorganized the tank cars. I gave the 42 FT chemical tank cars their own bin. I did some painting on one of the walls of the Morgan House.

I need to stop and see if I grab a few last-minute Easter candy items on the way home. I have some bins to put back in the basement. I am hoping to paint the wall some more and finish putting away some rolling stock. I really need to work on the base for the Union Station.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Happy Birthday Tom, almost slipped away, but have a good day....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-03-2023, 12:00 PM