The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a very nice 58 heading up to 74. We are now up to eight confirmed tornadoes from Saturday’s storm. New Jersey had six, Pennsylvania, one, and Delaware one.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I didn’t do much. My daughter had to work late, and my son is out of town. My daughter made one of our favorite crockpot dinners and we had cake after she got home and ate. I got a new soldering iron and station. This one is temperature controlled. I also got some “helping hands” clips.

I put away the rolling stock I used for my latest run by. I will post pictures once I get them edited and organized. I now how five cars I need to check and make any necessary adjustments before I put them away. I stopped at Michael’s and picked up some paint I need for the walls for the Morgan House.

Tonight, my wife and daughter are taking me out for my birthday dinner. We are going to Fogo de Chão in King of Prussia. This is a Brazilian steakhouse where the waiters bring around skewers of various types of steaks, chicken, and pork to your table and choice what you want, and you can have seconds and thirds. So, I will be eating light all day to save room.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-04-2023, 07:18 AM