The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Lot of sunshine and blue skies scheduled for today. Currently 33 after a low of 21 when I got out of bed around an hour ago so it's warming quickly out there. Supposed to get to the mid 50s later on. NWS is claiming 80s by next week.

Had a really nice visit with my niece and her family yesterday. Played Xbox games with the kids and had nice conversations with the adults. I had forgotten how much food growing children can go through. The two boys took care of a half box of cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios if you're curious) and almost a half gallon of milk. The young lady managed to wolf down 4 dessert plate sized pancakes. Overall a really great day. Nothing major planned for today other than a trip to the gym. Had a weird dream last night about looking for new refrigerators at Menards. In the dream I also bought some window screen material and wound up painting their floor with a broom.

Don - glad to see your Dairy Queen got its red spoon back. I would have loved to see a picture of the spoon tied to the top of the police cruiser.

I noticed a typo in my post from yesterday. Gas was $3.49, not $4.49.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-06-2023, 06:40 AM