The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 49 heading up to 58. This is a big change from the past few days where we had highs in the mid 70’s to low 80’s.

We had a little bit of a rough week as the doctors decided to change my wife’s medications. It did not go well as she literally wound up in bed for two days. The meds are back to their old levels and types. Not sure what they were trying to accomplish.

As a result, my activities were limited to doing some laundry and light cleaning around the house as we needed to keep an eye on her. Being in bed most of the time and not being active messes with her blood sugars which if they get out of control causes a whole host of other issues. Most of the time while I was at work one of our kids were home for a good portion of the day. In a worse case situation I can be home from the job site in less than a half hour.

I did get to install some new floodlights my wife purchased for the front of the house.

The only train related things I did the past few days were organizing and cleaning the work bench and storage desk. Last night I opened and organized the soldering iron station and helping hands I received for my birthday.

This weekend is going to be cool, so outside stuff will be limited. I may pull the heater from the fishpond. I have a bunch of laundry to catch up on. It is amazing how much laundry a sick person can generate. My daughter says she is going to wash the dog so I know I will get dragged into that fiasco. We have to make a run to Kohl’s to drop off some Amazon returns.

I want to continue cleaning and organizing the workbench and the storage table. I have recent supplies I got from Micro-Mark I need to put away. I should continue working on the walls for the Morgan House. I have some rolling stock that needs to be checked and put away. I have work to do around the Union Station building. I could even try to do a couple more DCC installs. Lastly, I want to run some trains.

Easter will be our usual small dinner with my wife, our daughter, our son, and myself.

I hope everybody has a good day and a Happy Easter.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-07-2023, 07:49 AM