The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Evening Everyone. Well where to start...... Last friday I had to go in for a third foot surgery on the same foot I just had surgery on in July 2022. The previous two surgeries I had failed and required another one. The ortho doctor I seen for this surgery was a 100% he could fix it correctly this time. So I am in a cast for two weeks then go back to have the stitches removed and another cast put on for 1-1/2 months roughly. He wants this recovery to be slow going that way the ligament and tendon have an extended time to heal. I haven't been able to really do anything other than play Train Sim World 3 on my xbox, I did however find some little projects to do from Pinterest. I made a spice rack for the fiance and a small shelving unit for in the bathroom. Other than that, there is really nothing else to do. Hope everyone else is doing better than I am. Have a Safe & Wonderful Easter Weekend Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 04-07-2023, 04:46 PM