The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, it's the day before Easter and I have a feeling that it's not a good day to go to Walmart either. I was there yesterday morning and they had Easter baskets lined up everywhere. Monday morning won't be that good either, that's when the Easter candy sells for half off. A brief feeding frenzy and it's all over, empty shelves ready for July 4th things, including fireworks.

Good to see you again Matthew, I wish you success with your surgery as well. Keep us posted, you're in our prayers.

Temps are right on normal, mid-80's, but should be in the 90's by tomorrow. Might be the end of the snow season up north. Flagstaff has had 163 inches of snow this year and over 16 inches of rain. Our snow melt should be historic. We still have flood warnings in affect from releases in some local dams. That's been going on now for well over two weeks, and we still have stupid folks bypassing "road closed" signs, sitting on the roof of their cars waiting to be rescued. I guess the Midwest is still seeing their share of tornadoes, best of luck to all of them.

Have a great day, and be careful if you have to go out shopping anywhere.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-08-2023, 07:47 AM