The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all and a Happy Easter as well. We hit 85 yesterday, suppose to be 90 today, and possibly 100 tomorrow and Tuesday. Going target shooting tomorrow, leaving early for sure.

Going to spend today at home, no family Easter dinner today, but our regular family dinner tomorrow. I still need to rest a bit so I'm OK with that. Yesterday was crazy here, seems like everyone brought two cars, left one in the parking lots and is driving around in the other. No wonder gas is so high. I now have two choices for cheap gas, I joined Sam's Club, gave that up many years ago, but they had something on sale that was $60 cheaper than Walmart and I had  a coupon so I joined for $25. As I remember, the last time I joined, it was $45, with $45 in credit. I like Costco, but it's so crowded there, hard to find a parking spot, long checkout lines and bumping into everyone takes to fun out of going there.

Have a great Easter day today. Lots of folks changing traditions thanks to the high price if eggs and candy. 

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-09-2023, 06:19 AM