The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, well, we did have our first 90 degree day yesterday and then some. We hit 98, today the TV weather lady says we could get to 99, a new record. Went target shooting, we should have left a lot earlier, by 11:00 the guns and ammo were getting too hot to touch. My new rifle was shooting great then..... nothing. Locked up again so back to the manufacturer for the third time. Just a bit disappointing. It's past the warranty, but I've sent it back for this exact same problem so they'd better fix it or send me a new gun.

Busy day today, but one appointment is to get a deep massage. I really need one. It's kind of strange that you look forward to something that you know will hurt, but the results are worth the pain...

They still haven't found those two guys on the salt river, the water is still to swift to try a recovery. They did rescue another kayaker on another flooded river, not sure which one since all the normally dry riverbeds are flooded here.They must be expecting one heck of a snow melt to let that much water out of the lakes and reservoirs.

Charlie, thanks for contacting everyone, let's hope they're all doing OK, just got busy all of a sudden.

Be careful out there, have a good day, just stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-11-2023, 06:04 AM