The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
     It's 49° heading for 81° this afternoon. We have one more day before rain so I may put off mowing another day. 

I worked on the layout a couple hours yesterday. I tried to paint the background but gave it up. I can't paint what I want anyhow. I will find the right pictures of I will find a place to photograph my own. I need a flat on picture of industrial sites. 

I did get some potatoes planted Tuesday and I hope to till some more space for potatoes in the garden. They did well last year 

Has anyone else noticed how many people are missing? I hope it is simply because they are busy with other things. I don't always comment on posts but I do try to read everything.  Maybe I need to offer encouragement when people are doing the fine modeling they post here. 

I have read the papers today, 5 minutes on line covers it all.  Big concerns around here are lack of finding contamination in the tests that are being done. Now the business folks in town are complaining no one from out of town is coming in to buy. These are the same folks that stood in front of a TV camera and told people that even though everything tests safe they are worried that there is contamination and they are being lied to. We have a local meat and deli that may have to go out of business because of the derailment. The owner had major surgery several months before the derailment and had put the business up for sale. We don't shop there because his prices are too high and I was never impressed with the quality but now the derailment is the cause. 

Everyone, stay safe, and PM a friend and have them join or post.  
Icon_e_biggrin 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 04-13-2023, 07:24 AM