The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, hanging around for a few minutes waiting to go to church. We should be back in the 90's all this week, no sign of rain. Flagstaff is 28 right now, headed to 65, so we will see more snow melt this week.

Gas right now is running around $4.69, some brand names going over $5.00. The lowest price in Arizona is $3.35 in some really remote areas like Bullhead City. Just checked in Texas, gas will under $3.00. Someone is making a fortune here in the Phoenix area.

Tom, really not a good day for doing car maintenance.

Got in touch with Mossberg on sending my gun back and they suggested that I see if I can't take the bolt out and look for a foreign object. That means disassembling the entire gun, but I followed the instructions in their manual, and sure enough, I found a live round of ammo behind the bolt. Eek That my friends is very scary. Pulling the bolt back hard trying to get it to slide and squeezing on a live round could set it off. How it got there and how to prevent it from happening again, is an issue that I need to find out from Mossberg.

Y'all have a fine day today, stay safe, have fun....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-16-2023, 07:11 AM