The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(04-16-2023, 07:27 AM)Charlie B Wrote:        Days, I hope all is well with you. I see you posted before I got this up so I will edit. That is real scary about the live round in the wrong place. Is that a semi Automatic?  I hope they can give you some answers. If that was an automobile there would be an instant safety recall.   
       I hope every one has a great week ahead. 
Charlie

Yeah Charlie, a semi-auto .22 LR AR tactical (in appearance only). That is a very dangerous situation, and I'm wondering if my original, out-of-the -box problem wasn't from when they test fired it. They said they replaced the bolt, but I can't see how the bolt could malfunction to cause it to lock up like that. I will be on the phone to Mossberg tomorrow for sure, that is a dangerous gun the way it is.

And for what Tom went through, I haven't changed my own oil in so long, I can't remember when. As far as Harbor Freight and buying a jack, I see they currently have jacks on sale for $179. They've gone from a low priced reasonable quality, to high priced, can't be sure quality. I have a jack I bought there well over 25 years ago and all I've done to service it was to put in new oil. I'm sure I didn't spend over $39 for it back then. I have a 10" table saw I bought there for under $100 back in 2002, and it still runs well. Can't be sure if they've upped the quality, but they sure have upped their prices.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-16-2023, 12:30 PM