The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, things are warming up here, bouncing between normal (mid-80's) and low 90's.

I didn't get the newspaper on Saturday or yesterday, I called and canceled my subscription. It didn't seem to matter too much that I've been a subscriber since 1956. The last words from the agent was, "let's do this...." before I cut him off and said, 'just cancel, I'm tired of paying for papers that I either don't get or get so late, I don't read them".

As for my gun, I talked to Mossberg and they're saying that as long as I've cleared the obstruction, I'm, "good to go". I got a bit upset, but after evaluating the situation, I think my problem originated when I put a friend's magazine in and it kept slipping loose. I think it picked up a round that way and slid it underneath the bolt. Scrapes on the bullet verifies that it wasn't jammed behind the bolt. They think it's safe to shoot and so do I.

Nothing else going on around here, gas is still going up, some stations jumped a nickle to $4.74, while Costco and Sam's Club dropped to $4.45. High for regular is $5.39 in a few places. Why folks pay that when there's a station down the street at $4.69 kinda of boggles my mind.

Enough playing grouchy old man, got a free day today, got a woodworking project that I'm going to start. Everyone have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-17-2023, 11:06 AM