The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, nothing new here, as Jim says, prices for everything are out of sight. National brand gas is now $5.19, QT, Circle K, Fry's all at $4.69 and up. Large eggs going for around $4.00/dz at Walmart, and yeah, you have to have second thoughts about building something when a sheet of plywood gets over $100. Someone is getting filthy rich.

A free day today, I know I have enough scraps around to start on my woodworking project. Home Depot gives vets a 10% discount with the exception of lumber, appliances and a few other popular items. Think about that, the things you need the most are the things they won't discount.

The word is out that Brenda's Kitchen has been sold again. Doesn't matter, the early morning crowd has moved on and won't go back, especially since they're not opening until 7:00. I can hear Brenda sobbing in the background, "what have they done to my restaurant?".....  Her husband says that she will not go back because of all the changes.

Take care everyone, enjoy the day and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-18-2023, 06:18 AM