The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
     I rolled out of bed early but haven't got much done. I am sitting on the heating pad getting my back pain to lesen. It is a sunny morning but still cool on the sunporch. When it warms a bit I am going to go to the treadmill and see if I can walk this pain out. I think there may be a pinched nerve in my hip but the heat is helping and so is the Tylenol and ibuprofen. 

I didn't go to the train room at all yesterday but I am hopeful I can spend ah hour or so today.  I have another Kato locomotive that needs the details installed. I ordered a decoder for an Athearn DCC ready Monday (the 17th) and paid the extra 2 bucks for 2 day priority mail. The post office says I will get it Saturday, the 22nd. I guess they use the new math to figure 2 days. Wink

Lordstown motors is building trucks again I think they have built 40 in the last 2 years They were supposed to build 500 in 2022 and 2500 this year but the total for 2022 was 2.  They were counting on a big order from the Post Office that went to a company in Wisconsin. I frankly think it is a ponzi scheme. A company is building a plant to supply the batteries for the company too. So far there has been several CEOs that bailed out of Lordstown Motors but got substantial severance benefits   The initial stock was offered at 10 dollars and quickly jumped to 25 . It is trading today at 56 cents.  At 56 cents it is a very risky buy. GERN is doing way better at 2.14 a share. 

I really think we need to have another video chat. I am free most evenings so if someone will co-ordinate a time maybe we can get more participation. I think we could use google meet for that and that should work for mac's too. Maybe we can get some of the new people to join in. 

Good Day all
     Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 04-19-2023, 08:31 AM