The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, no change in the weather, but gas, yeah. Costco and Sam's Club dropped ten cents to $4.39 while many others when up five cents to $4.74. There are enough at $4.99 and up to say that we have broken the $5.00 a gallon mark once again. To me, this should be newspaper headlines, but of course, I no longer get the paper so I can't be sure. It didn't show up Saturday or Sunday and I told them when it does show up, it can be afternoon before I get it, so after almost 70 years of getting the Arizona Republic, I quit. Not only that, but my bill is always around $15 more than the advertised price.

As for a video get together, yeah, it's about time. The problem I have is that the last one we scheduled, only two of us showed up, me and Lutz, and that wasn't fair to him since it was the middle of the night where he lives. If we can do better, I'm all for it. I've never used Google Meet, so if someone has, maybe they can coordinate it. I'll open a thread where we can discuss the when, where and who.

Got a busy day today, so off I go. Take care everyone and enjoy your day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-20-2023, 06:18 AM