The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning people of Big Blue, Gas Buddy was wrong about the gas prices here, went to breakfast yesterday and I saw nothing below $4.99. There is one station up on I-17 that's $5.49. Gas is more expensive in Phoenix now than Los Angeles. A person with extreme knowledge on the situation blames it on the increase in population, and additional 10,000 residents in the past few months he says.... Whaaaat, the population of Maricopa County is over 7,500,000, making 10K more of a drop in the bucket. Besides, we have just lost about a million snowbirds heading back home, so someone is not being truthful.

Jim, sounds like a book I need to get.

We are upon yet another weekend, had two appointments yesterday, but one changed to a televisit, which worked out fine. That one was my vascular surgeon telling me my aortic stent looks fine and I may not need further surgery. That's a good thing. I talk to another doctor next week and he's the one to decide.

I hope everyone avoids those storms that I'm reading about, and I hope you all have a great weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-21-2023, 06:20 AM