The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, geeze Tom, your high is lower than our low. I can't imagine freezing temps this late into Spring. Did take it easy over the weekend. Had stuff I needed to do, still need to do them, so maybe today.

Need to call my home warranty today, garbage disposal busted, don't know what to do with all the stuff I usually shove down it. I've been paying every year for this warranty that covers anything in the house like plumbing and built-ins. My A/C is about 17 years old and they cover that too. So far, they're ahead of the game and that's fine. I also have homeowners and vehicle insurance and I'm fine with them being ahead too. Insurance is nice to have but you really don't want to have to actually use it. Around here, flood insurance is rare, but we've had our share of floods over the years, so I feel for those that got stuck.

Just one appointment so far this week, don't know if something else pops up, but I'm at the ready if it does....

Take care and y'all have a pleasant week. And yeah Charlie, we're still missing a few regulars, let's hope that they are just really busy right now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-24-2023, 06:12 AM