The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 54 and heading up to 58.

I had a productive and a not so productive weekend. The productive part came around and outside the house. I put the roof cover on the gazebo in the backyard. Friday, I pulled out the furniture for the backyard gazebo and the front patio and got everything set up. I still need to get the swing frame out of the garage. We also need to bring the tables now from the attic that are currently holding potted plants that were brought indoors for the winter. Saturday, we planted the herb garden and finished planting the pansies that were left over from the initial round of planting. Also moved some wayward plants back to the spots they should be in. Sunday, we returned a few Amazon items, ran to Target and the grocery store. Then we had dinner at a burger joint. Unfortunately, I did not get to the fishpond. I did a couple loads of laundry before my daughter commandeered the washer and dryer.

The unproductive part was the layout and workbench. On Friday and Saturday due to being exhausted from the outside work I never made it down to the basement. Sunday evening, however, I did make it down and wished I didn’t. I decided to test my new MTH Milwaukee Road Little Joe and was very disappointed in its performance. I made a post elsewhere describing the problems. After fiddling with it for nearly two hours I gave up and went back upstairs and entered a few pieces of rolling stock into my inventory program.

Today should be light both at work and home. Tomorrow I have to take my wife to the doctor as they try for a second time to install a device to stop her post-menopausal bleeding.

Tonight, perhaps I will paint some walls on the Morgan House kit. I should try to run some trains also.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-24-2023, 10:42 AM