The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yeah Jim, those trees leave a field of yellow blooms all over the streets and sidewalks. I don't have any, but get enough of my neighbors to keep my allergies at their peak. All the guessers have our first 100 degree on Sunday. We go target shooting on Monday, it'll be a few degrees cooler, but not much. I think we're going to leave around 5:30, shoot first, eat breakfast on the way home.

As for gas, $4.99 is the low in our area except for Costco & Sam's, they remain at $4.39. The local TV news spends more time on sports that the local economy. That's another reason why I don't get the newspaper anymore, one page on the economy, two whole sections on sports.

Bought a new office chair yesterday. As usual, it comes as a kit. Got it put together in around 20 minutes except for the last bolt that holds the back to one armrest so you can't see how it's going in. About 45 minutes later it finally did go in. Should have given Office Max the $15 they charge for assembly, but I like the challenge. The thing that gets me is that they have an assortment of chairs, so many look alike and the prices vary from the low $100's to the high $500's. Some cheaper ones are more comfortable than the expensive ones. Got mine on sale, normally $320, sale price, $180. Probably last year's model, who cares....

Everyone have a fine day today, do something you like, put aside some drudge work for another day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-25-2023, 06:18 AM