The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, not much changed here, 96 yesterday, gas still the highest in the nation. See one station up in New River (about 10 miles north of the Phoenix area) going for $5.60. Most are still $4.99.

Spent an enjoyable Waiting afternoon at the hospital touring the place. I had a doctor appointment and they said to be there at 2:00. After being sent to areas that never heard of the guy, I finally got to his waiting room at 3:00. Got to see him around 4:00 for all of five minutes and then I couldn't leave until I talked to a nurse. Was close to 5:30 when I finally got out of there. I told the nurse I had little choice, I had no clue where I was or how to get out. Besides, I had to park so far away that I was thinking about calling Uber to get back to my truck. My conclusion, they could have done all this by phone and saved everyone a pile of time.

Enough of that for now, going to go to breakfast in a few minutes, always an enjoyable hour or so with a bunch of people that get together a few times a week to solve world problems and to laugh a lot. My kind of people....

Take care, have a great weekend and don't worry about world problems, all you can do is wind up with an ulcer if you do, then you wind up wondering around a hospital for a few hours looking for someone to help you... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-28-2023, 06:30 AM