The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(04-28-2023, 11:32 AM)sir james Wrote: 49 degrees and rain.
Out this morning for our teeth cleanings. Now my tooth is nice and shiny. All station's we passed were at $3.39 for reg.
Don thanks for the water update. I have no idea why it interests me but it does. Maybe all the water that is wasted in Vegas, I always wondered why it was allowed.
S.J..

Good morning all, water should be everyone's concern. Right now they are debating giving more Colorado River water to the Indian community, but haven't decided who they're going to take it away from.  I think it's the farmers that will get shorted, then prices will rise once again because we don't have enough food to go around, yet, as you say, Las Vegas will still have those lakes and elaborate fountains going 24/7. Peoria just announced that they are going to be treating waste water and returning it to the Aquifer. Not sure what they do with it otherwise. Think about this, what do they do with the solids that are in the sewers? I remember when they just used to dump the sewers into the closest river and hope for the best.

'tis Saturday, was well past 5:00 until I got up. Applause Today I think I'm going to clean up the garage. Too many woodworking projects have gone by without cleaning up the sawdust. Beyond that, nothing on the agenda. Just got my garbage disposal replaced and now my refrigerator is screwing up, the control panel is frozen, like all software, I'm going to try a reboot first, just need to move it so I can get to the plug. Oh, the choices and obstacles we face in life!!!!

98 yesterday, 99 today, 101 for Sunday. Still haven't turned on the A/C, but most likely very soon.  I hope that you all have a great weekend, stay safe but have fun.... Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-29-2023, 08:05 AM