The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, did hit 99 yesterday, suppose to be 101 today. I saw an article that says gas prices have dropped a bit. I guess the Phoenix distributors missed that memo, 'cause both Costco and Sam's went up 4 cents. We're still in the $5.00 and up range at all other stations.

David, thanks, but whoever wired this house just marked a bunch of breakers, "lighting and outlets", Waiting   so it was easier just pulling out the refrigerator. BTW, that did work, rebooted the software and I now have ice again.

Charlie, it is amazing what you can find on the Internet as far as genealogy goes. For some reason, I never knew my father's background until a genealogist friend found a 1905 census page that says his parents places of birth was Austria. It's never too late to find this stuff out. Knowing where to find it, well, that's a whole new ballgame.

Not much else going on today, just going to maybe do a few necessary things like laundry. My cleaning lady is due on Wednesday. Next week is a busy week for medical testing. Suppose to have a CT scan, but I just had one in the same general area two months ago. Told the gal that I'm starting to glow in the dark, I've had so many scans. She didn't believe me, but she's checking on it.... Different medical groups should have access to tests done by another group since everything is on computers now days. I do believe you have a legal right to all your medical records, although some places make it really tough to get copies.

Well, enough for now, I hope everyone has a great and productive day regardless of what you're going to do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-30-2023, 08:09 AM